Changelog RVCMS / V 001.081
RenovatioCMS is always under development. The overview below gives some insight in the changes and enhancements that have been included in Version 001.081:
A new mobile friendly skin system is included (the example shows Opera Mobile).
- New RVCMS Classic Skin: The skin system has been reduced to five script files and a couple of images. Core functionality has been moved from the skin system to the CMSitself, making it easier for users to modify the Classic Skin or create their own. Furthermore, the new skin system is optimised for desktop as well as mobilebrowsing, has a completely renewed popup and full-screen system, a new event handler system and also cross platform font support.
The following functions were optimised:
- codeeditor.js: RefreshEditor($NewValue).
- codeeditor.js: ProcessText().
- codeeditor.js: EnlargeEditor().
- codeeditor.js: ResizeEditor().
- codeeditor.js: RestoreEditor().
- codeeditor.js: GetPreview().
- codeeditor.js: GSelect().
- codeeditor.js: SSelect($SelectVal).
- codeeditor.js: Compose($Type, $Value).
- docmanagement.js: ResetForm().
- functions.js: window.onload = function().
- functions.js: window.onresize = function().
- functions.js: window.onunload = function().
- functions.js: SaveTraffic().
- functions.js: ShowPopup($Header, $Content, $Field).
- functions.js: RealignPopup().
- functions.js: HidePopup().
- functions.js: GrabPopup($Mouse).
- functions.js: DragPopup($Mouse).
- functions.js: ReleasePopup().
- functions.js: LoadLogin($Message, $State).
- HTMLmenu.php: OpenMenu($ItemId).
Other small optimisations and alterations that have no significant influence on the user experience are not shown in the overview above. You can reveal these differences yourself, by downloading different RenovatioCMS versions and comparing them using WinMerge.